Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yay Solstice has it's own blog now!

Finally I'm getting around to creating this Blog for my loyal customers who have asked me countless times to do so, I do it with little understanding of the whole process, so feel free to laugh at my ineptness.

Hard to believe in 2 days I celebrate my 2nd birthday here in SL, what a wild ride it's been and since time seems to be so much more accelerated in SL, it feels as though I've lived several lives, meeting extraordinary people all the while.

I hope to use this outlet as a way to update those on my new releases but also introduce and share other designers in which you might find interest. It's really amazing to see how creative everyone can be in this virtual world. I don't pretend to have a fraction of the talent of so many in SL, but I do enjoy creating and sharing it with you all. My heartfelt thanks goes out to so many of you who sent IM's, notecards encouraging me to stay, and while my time is much more limited...I will do my best to create more on a regular basis as my real life allows. So...on that note, I'll introduce some of the latest releases for Solstice.


First let me preface that all of my silks made after December will feature a ripoff script with some added fun. It prompts a menu for you both for the one that wears it, and for those in their vicinity. To turn this feature off, you simply select off from the menu. The rest is pretty self explanatory. This new feature is brought to you by Aeonworks, who has formed a partnership with Solstice bringing you ReaXsys, a system that will continue to have updates and added features. For all other silks made prior to January, we feature a drop in script that you purchase once and will work in all Solstice silks. More exciting items are in the works.

0 comments: